The Nikon D2X turns 12 this year, an aged lady in this fast paced, digital photograpy world. In this overview we are going back to memory lane, listing the most relevant sources on the D2X at Nikonians. Probably few, if any of us still use our D2x's, if we haven't sold them that is, BUT...
Here at Nikonians we have a great set of D2X related articles and they are often relevant to photography in general and to our modern Nikon cameras. You'll find these articles listed below for your peruse.
The Nikon D2X hit the market back in 2004 and it was a working horse for many pros and enthusiastic amateur photographers alike. It came with Nikon's top-of-the line 12.4MP CMOS sensor and did 5 fps for 15 consecutive shots. Quite a few of the landscape photographs taken at Nikonians back at this time were done with the Nikon D2X.
- Nikon D2X - Taking a first look
- Nikon D2X AF System Revisited
- Nikon Camera and Lens Compatibility Chart
- Nikon D2X - Using High Speed Crop Mode
- Nikon D2X - Using non-CPU lenses
- Learn the basics about the Multi-CAM 2000 Autofocus (AF) sensor module
- Nikon D2X - Creating and Using a Dust-Off Reference Photo
- Nikon D2X - How to test the actual width and position of the AF Sensors
- Nikon D2X - Creating Multiple Exposures
- Nikon D2X - Understanding ISO & Noise Reduction Settings
- Nikon D2X: Real world usage in the hands of a professional
- Nikon D2X/D2Xs - Shooting an air show
- Nikon D2X - Recording Voice Memos
- Nikon D2X - Using the Shooting and Custom Banks
- Nikon D2X - Exposure Bracketing
- Nikon D2X - Using the White Balance Controls
- Nikon D2X - Doing a Slideshow
- Nikon D2X - Sample images - Images taken with a D2x camera
More articles that might interest you