Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

You're Kidding Me, Right??

Scooter Scooter

Is from: Milwaukie, US
544 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Scooter Donor Ribbon awarded for the contribution to the 2015 campaign Basic Member
Sat 08-Jul-06 02:56 PM
Well first of all you must know that I am a Rawshooter Premium user and a Corel Paint Shop Pro X user. I've been sort of looking around this forum and I notice a lot of you are not.

I downloaded NX today and worked with it for a while. It just looks like a modified Capture to me. Which I really couldn't stand to use.

I'm really confused as to why RSP was not as popular as these other RAW conversion programs. RSP is really easy to use, fast and does a great job for me. This NX is slow, and the layout of controls takes a long time to get to. I will not be using NX at all.

I really love downloading directly into RSP from my CF card, running the slide show, and marking priorities to the photos. And from there it was fast to make corrections and easy to convert to JPEG or tiffs. The work flow is IMO very good in RSP.

I really must be missing something about NX. But for me, I'll wait for something better.

Scooter

My Website

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: You're Kidding Me, Right??

G