New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

WTS: Two (2) copies - D4 bodies, beautiful, USA version, low low shutter clicks

heynow777 heynow777

Is from: San Diego, US
35 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
heynow777 Registered since 07th Mar 2013
Wed 05-Oct-16 04:57 PM | edited Wed 05-Oct-16 05:22 PM by heynow777
I rarely post here, but thought to give it another shot. I am well established on Ebay (not my favorite venue) and Amazon. I have two bodies to sell and quite honestly I also have two (2) 24-70mm lenses that were purchased at same time as these bodies, by me, because I was given offer that was impossible for me to pass up. These have not and will not be leaving my residence until I am to ship these off.

1) D4 - strap, charger, and instruction manual ONLY. Has 1,807 clicks only!! 9.7 - 9.9/10. No signs of use except for rubber base. Has Giottos LCD / SCHOTT protector. $2,800 net and I'll cover shipping

2) D4 - completely boxed with all OEM materials. 32,xxx clicks approaching 33k. 9 - 9.5/10 condition. Tiny "blemish" on rear LCD that doesn't even penetrate the glass. Not even noticeable unless looking for it. $2600 net to me and I cover shipping

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G