Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
ashart

Is from: Farmington Hills, US
112 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ashart Registered since 30th Apr 2002
Tue 12-Apr-16 01:22 PM | edited Tue 12-Apr-16 02:14 PM by ashart
My 600mm lens is gone, so I no longer need this little-used Series 5 Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber GT5540LS. Big, strong, and tall (as you can see!),it’s the right stuff for heavy lenses, long lenses, heavy and long lenses, long photographers, uneven ground, and gimbal heads. New ones sell for $1,200. and have negligible differences. I left the leg covers on to not damage them, but the tripod is perfect underneath. Yes, perfect. The girl is not included. Shipped insured to CONUS for $860. USD by U.S postal money order or wire transfer and $916. USD by Paypal. Ask about other destinations. Here’s your guarantee: If you find this tripod to be materially different from how I’ve described and pictured it here, just return it freight prepaid in unchanged condition within 14 days of receipt and I’ll happily return your entire purchase price. Well, maybe not all that happily, but I’ll do it anyway! For a reference see eBay seller "ashart".

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

G