Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

USA Nikon D4S for sale - SOLD

mmrmaine

Is from: Belfast, US
75 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mmrmaine Registered since 27th Feb 2014
Fri 05-Aug-16 05:25 AM | edited Tue 30-Aug-16 07:02 AM by mmrmaine
Nikon D4S, shutter count as of 8/5/16 is 34,190. Functioning as perfectly now as it did new. Includes one 32 gb XQD and one 32 gb CF card, one Nikon 18A battery with Nikon charger: everything originally packaged with the camera. If you are willing to mail me a certified check, the asking price is $3650.00 which includes UPS ground to the lower 48 states. Asking $3765.00 if using PayPal. It looks like new. Almost always mounted on the same telephoto lens and stored in a big lens bag for transport to the site. Glass unscratched. I had been using a D800 before this body. The speed difference is remarkable. A fine bird, wildlife camera. Happy to answer your questions or take more photos if something needs clarification.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject