New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Promaster Pro N2 tripod and Nikon SB-600

unclemikey unclemikey

Is from: Farmville, US
959 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
unclemikey Registered since 29th Apr 2013
Mon 22-Jul-13 01:53 PM | edited Tue 23-Jul-13 07:19 AM by unclemikey
I have two items for sale both old friends.

Promaster Pro N2 tripod without head and a Nikon SB-600

The Promaster Tripod extension without column is 60" and with full extension of the center column 74". Center column can be turned and legs extend to 90 degree for macro and giving a ground closeness of about 7". The center column also doubles as a monopod. Unit is in excellent condition as it has only been used in the studio and not as an outside tripod. Construction is aluminum.

The Nikon SB-600 was purchased from another photographer in Richmond VA a few years ago and has always worked great. Mostly I use it in manual for background light. I have the stand foot and the case but no other attachments.

Promaster Pro N2 Tripod $100.00 shipping included via UPS anywhere in the contiguous 48 states

Nikon SB-600 $85 shipping included via UPS anywhere in the contiguous 48 states.

I do not deal with paypal but can take Visa/MC or Discover. I have also dealt with several other folks utilizing personal or business checks and will ship as soon as the check clears my bank.

I would post pictures of these two items but I don't know how. If someone wants photos you can email me I will make them and send them to you in email. I do know how to do that.

My gallery is also empty because I haven't been able to figure out how to post pictures there either. I would love some instruction regarding that as well. LOL

If not using paypal is a problem for you please don't enquire. Thanks.

"Nikon SB-600 Sold"

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Promaster Pro N2 tripod and Nikon SB-600
     Reply message Upload Test for Mikey
          Reply message RE: Upload Test for Mikey
               Reply message RE: Upload Test for Mikey