New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 Shoulder Bag - SOLD

mklass mklass

Is from: Bremerton, US
18216 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, ... Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Ribbon awarded for his most generous donation in 2017 Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the 2017 fundraising campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the most generous contribution to the 2015 campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the extraordinary generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Donor Ribbon awarded for the most generous contribution to the 2016 campaign Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006
Wed 28-Sep-16 11:39 PM | edited Thu 29-Sep-16 08:15 PM by mklass
This bag is great for travel, and fits easily under the seat or in the overhead bin of most airplanes, including commuter jets. It is very versatile.

It has been succeeded by the V3.0, which mostly has different finishes and exterior features. Here is a link to that bag on the Think Tank website: https://www.thinktankphoto.com/collections/urban-disguise-shoulder-bags-1/products/urban-disguise-50-classic-v3-0

As far as the one I have to sell, it will hold a DSLR with a medium zoom mounted, such as a 24-70mm. At the same time you can cary a long lens, up to the 200-500 f/5.6 Nikkor, plus several smaller lenses and a flash. There is also a sleeve in the main compartment for a tablet or magazines.

The front flap pocket holds smaller accessories- batteries, memory cards, cell phones and the like. Under the flap is a compartment that can hold additional camera bodies without lenses attached. There is also a zipper to expand the width of the main compartment so you can cary larger gear.

On the back is the padded pocket for up to a 15" laptop, as well as another pocket for documents. Lastly, there is a sleeve to slip over the handle of a rolling suitcase, to lighten the load through the airport or station.

Straps are included to attach a tripod to the bottom, and pockets on each end will hold a water bottle.

There are attachment points on each end to add other Think Tank accessories, and D-Rings on the back to attach a set of backpack type straps so you can carry the bag that way. Those straps are available from Think Tank.

The bag is in great condition inside and out. $95 includes PayPal fees. Shipping via the carrier and mode of you choice is additional. Let me know where you would want it shipped to, and I will get a quote,

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Mick
"The difference between a professional photographer and other photographers is the pro doesn't show you the bad shots."

Web Site: http://www.mickklassphoto.com
My Nikonians Galleries: https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/117796

See my portfolio.

G