New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
Wed 21-Mar-12 04:32 AM | edited Thu 22-Mar-12 02:30 AM by Bass rock
Hi, I am attempting a 'cold turkey' cure for my bag acquisition syndrome (BAS), so am selling off the following bags that I do not use.

Think Tank Streetwalker Hard Drive Backpack. Used but in very good condition, showing no obvious signs of wear. Comes with all the dividers and the detachable raincover. £75 to include postage in the UK.

Think Tank Streetwalker Pro Backpack. Used but with some minor signs of wear. Comes with all the dividers and the detachable raincover. SOLD

Think Tank Speed Racer Beltpack. Used but in very good condition, showing no obvious signs of wear. Comes with the shoulder strap, all the dividers and the detachable raincover. £55 to include postage in the UK.

Think Tank Digital Holster 40. Used but in very good condition, showing no obvious signs of wear. Comes with the shoulder strap and detachable raincover. SOLD

Think Tank Pro Speed Belt V2 L-XL. Used but in very good condition, showing no obvious signs of wear. £15 to include postage in the UK.

There is nothing wrong with any of these Thank Tank products, just that I prefer to take only the camera and one lens these days, so don't need all the bags.

I will accept Bank Transfer, PayPal, cash or gold bars. Prices include UK postage, but I am happy to send to buyers in mainland Europe provided they pay any extra postage that might be incurred. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see some pictures of the bags.

Bill
North Berwick, Scotland

My Website - https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/162875" target="_blank">My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Think Tank Bags