New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens (Unused and Mint condition SONY USA WARRANTY)

Mon 31-Aug-15 05:10 PM | edited Mon 31-Aug-15 08:56 PM by bherman01545
I have for sale a brand-new and unused Sony - FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens, Mint++ , boxed, complete (unused) I bought it on 6/11/15 for a photo project and never used the lens. It is 100% new, mint and pristine in the box. FREE NIB B+W filter included ($55.00 value)

Asking: $1250.00 shipped within the USA

This is a very highly-rated premium lens. Many sites rate it as high as the 70-200 'gold ring' Nikkors and 'red ring' Canon lenses.

You will get a copy of the original bill of sale if you like.

Asking: $1199.00

TERMS:

**Free USPS Priority Insured within the USA*

-----------------

**I also have some other new or mint Sony items for sale:

**Sony - HVL-F32M External Flash, Mint++ , boxed, complete (unused) Purchased 6/11/15.

Asking: $239.00 shipped within the USA

------------------

**Sony BC-TRW W Series Battery Charger (Black), new, boxed Asking: $30.00 shipped within the USA

------------------

**I also have four (4) new, but opened and charged OEM Sony Sony - NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries (1020mAh), open package, Mint.

Asking: $40.00/ea. shipped within the USA

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

G