New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Singh-Ray Galen Rowell ND Neutral Density Filters

ashart

Is from: Farmington Hills, US
112 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ashart Registered since 30th Apr 2002
Mon 21-Sep-15 04:41 PM
World-recognized landscape photographer, the late Galen Rowell, worked with equally-renowned filter-expert Bob Singh in designing and manufacturing these Graduated Neutral Density Filters. In Bob Singh’s words, these grads “. . . let you create natural, high-dynamic range images in a single exposure.” In that league, my words don’t matter much, but I can say this: You get a set of 4 Singh-Ray’s Galen Rowell filters - all 84mm x 120 mm, and they fit the inexpensive Cokin P-style holder. Including: a) the 2-stop hard edge, b) the 3-stop hard edge, c) the 2-stop soft edge and d) the 3-stop soft edge. This exactly-like-new set of 4 costs over $400.00 with shipping when purchased new, but you can have it for only $300. with free insured shipping to CONUS. Inquire about other destinations. So you save over $100.00 and you also get my personal guarantee: If you find this filter set to be materially different from how I’ve described and pictured it here, just return it within 14 days of receipt, in unchanged condition, freight prepaid, and I’ll happily return your entire purchase price. Well, maybe not all that happily, but I’ll do it anyway!

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

G