New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Several Lenses

matt_m

Is from: US
168 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
matt_m Registered since 13th Oct 2015
Wed 24-Aug-16 09:42 PM | edited Thu 25-Aug-16 08:06 PM by matt_m
Down the road I may regret this but I jumped in buying gear way too fast and have too much $$$ tied up in lenses I may well never use. I will include shipping in the US with these prices. Add any applicable Paypal fees if you choose to go that route. Lenses are in very good to like new condition as noted. All include both caps and hoods plus any additional items noted. This is not a fire-sale situation but if I can free up some $$$ to do some other things that would be great. Not really looking for trades other than maybe a Tenba Shootout 24L backpack (that specific model) though I could possibly be swayed by a shiny new (or nice used) thing so feel free to offer but don't be offended if I say no.

Sigma 10mm f2.8 DC Fisheye HS. Like new condition. Fun lens but I haven't used it much. I bought it as the display from a local store. $375.

50mm 1.8G. Like new condition, box, bag (still in the wrapper), manuals, etc. I just use my 17-50. $180

300mm f4 ED. Very good condition. Includes the original pouch-type cap and a generic 82mm pinch-type cap. Internal 39mm filter is there in its holder as intended. Only notable wear is a little finish wear on some edges such as on the edge of the hood and tripod foot. Very nice lens. Note that this requires a body with a built-in focus motor (i.e. no the 3000 and 5000 series bodies.) Actually used this a good bit for my daughter's softball games in middle school but I recently got the Sigma 150-600 that covers this range (granted not as fast) and she doesn't plan to play in high school. $300.

SOLD Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 EX DC HSM. Very good condition. Glass looks great, biggest sign its a used lens is the typical whitening of the rubber grips you see on many Sigma lenses. Includes box, bag, and manual. This one I'm selling because I bought a Tokina 11-16 so I'd have a complete set of 2.8 lenses covering most of the 11-200 range. $275.

SOLD 35mm 1.8G DX. Excellent condition. I'd say like new but there's a little wear on the lettering. I just use my 17-50. $150

SOLD Lensbaby Composer, wide and telephoto attachments, aperture set, storage pouch and case. Excellent condition. I'd say like-new but theres's some wear on the paint on the cap. Another fun lens but I'm not using it much. $150.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)