New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Rolleiflex 3.5F Zeiss Planar 6-Element 283xxxx, Caps, Harry Fleenor CLA, 97.5%

Fri 21-Oct-16 08:10 AM
Yeah, I know that this is a Nikon forum, but as a Nikonian who appreciates fine, vintage medium format cameras, I'll go out on the limb that someone may be looking for one of these beauties.

I have for sale a gorgeous Rolleiflex 3.5F camera 283xxxx with a 6-Element Zeiss Planar Lens, complete with original Rollei lens caps and incident diffuser. I will also provide a photocopy of the owner’s manual. The camera looks as if it was used for maybe a dozen rolls of film!

The camera is easily in 97.5% mint condition, and best of all just came back from a complete Harry Fleenor CLA. The shutter, transport, aperture, self-timer, focus, meter – pretty much everything was brought back to factory specs. I tested the camera with a roll of film, and everything appears to be ‘spot-on’. It's now ready to shoot for another 50+ years!

The Rolleiflex 3.5F TLR is built like a tank. All metal and won't get outdated as soon as it comes out like many digital cameras. You can get super-nice, large scans out of 120 film, which sort of makes it future-proof. This is a camera for someone who loves photography along with beautiful and precise German craftsmanship!

This is one of those rare beauties that I get a hold of maybe once every two years.

*For more information, please feel free to contact me at: bherman at townisp dot com*

Asking: $1575.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)