Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Rant

mbowker64

Is from: Lansing, US
366 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mbowker64 Basic Member
Thu 20-Sep-07 03:04 PM
I'm not going to direct this at anybody by name, but they will know who they are. When you post in the "I want to buy" forum that you are looking for something and someone responds, have some common decency to reply back. If you don't like the price, or have already found the item, let them know. That's the right thing to do.

When some posts in the "I want to sell" forum and you are interested in the item and then make an offer, stick to your word and follow through with the transaction. If you have any doubt, don't make an offer. That too, is the right thing to do.

This has happened to me at least seven times in the past two weeks in these two forums. I have three lenses I'm trying to sell, and thought I had sold, at least twice, only to have the buyers back out after making an offer.

Alright, I'm done.

Mike

"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see"
-William Newton Clark
Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Rant