New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
AusPhotoMan AusPhotoMan

Is from: Quakers Hill, AU
456 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
AusPhotoMan Registered since 20th May 2013
Fri 18-Mar-16 12:52 AM
I have just found what looks to be a great catalog program. I have been looking at options other than LR, as I do not like it, preferring NX2, at least until I upgrade my camera, currently a D300. I may never upgrade it.

This program is Photo Supreme, the latest incarnation of ID Imager, which I have used in the past but found it a bit too complicated.

Why do I like this? It reads the edits embedded into an NEF file, so you can look in the catalog browser and see the edited NEF files! Someone has done a marvellous job of reverse engineering! Not sure if it will read NX-D edits, but that is not an issue for me.

Steve

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G