New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

ONLY £130 - cine stand/dolly and telescopic remote boom arm

Mon 21-Mar-16 09:02 AM | edited Mon 21-Mar-16 09:02 AM by guyparker
Hi everyone,

It's with regret that I'm looking to sell some of my well looked after photography gear. I had hopes of making a profession of photography originally but now realise that my skills don't match that of others who are actually making money out of it and I'd prefer just to just do photography for my own enjoyment. I'm now using Fuji kit more and more so will be selling some of my lovely Nikon kit soon too.

The cine stand and boom arm kit, which sells for £256 at calumet, has only been used once since I bought it. It has always been keep indoors in the house in dry, warm conditions. Non-smoking/no pet household.

Here is a link to the item on calumet. https://www.calphoto.co.uk/product/Calumet-7-Cine-Stand-and-Telescopic-Boom-Arm-with-Remote-Control/MF6070-MF6220

It is a very heavy duty item and in my opinion as good as the Manfrotto which has an RRP of more than double.

NOW ONLY £130 - COLLECTION ONLY - cash on collection as it's a very heavy and large items. I'm based in Warwickshire, UK

Alternatively I MAY be interested in a trade for a high quality mint condition small/medium sized carbon fibre tripod.

G