New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon SB-80DX in excellent condition

Cookies35 Cookies35

Is from: NL
1992 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Cookies35 Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Apr 2007
Sat 17-Mar-12 08:40 AM
I'm selling an SB-80DX which is in tip-top shape. I purchased it last year but have since decided to go 100% CLS. That's why this one is for sale.

In preparation for selling I sent the flash to Nikon Service, asking them to clean out the corroded battery chamber, to check it out thoroughly, and while they were at it to replace anything they thought could use replacing. As you can see from https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/21352">these pictures they took this as a blank check: new doors, new terminals, new contacts, the list goes on and on. I've now got a virtually new Speedlight. The faint scratches at the top and the lack of original warranty paperwork are about all that
distinguish it from new.

You get: speedlight, AS-19 foot, SB-10 diffuser, manual, flash shooting application booklet, and soft case. My asking price is £110 / €130 / US$175, which includes any Paypal fees (if you use Paypal) and insured shipping within the EU. Non-EU-located folks please send me an email (via the email button at the right) to discuss possibilities.

Click on the images below if you want to see a larger size.

Click on image to view larger version

photo 1[/a>

photo 2[/a>

photo 3[/a>

href="
photo 4