Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon L320 autofocus problem - repair shop did nothing

JudyM

Is from: HU
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JudyM Registered since 16th Mar 2015
Mon 16-Mar-15 02:58 AM
Hello Everybody!
I am new here and I registered in a desperate attempt to find a solution to my Nikon autofocus problem.
I bought my camera 2 months ago and after about 1 month of intensive use, I started experiencing a wierd problem: when outdoors, photographing landscape, on Zoom 3, 4 and 5, the camera does not autofocus (there is no manual focus). It either keeps displaying the red brackets, showing me that the photo won't turn out well, focusing while in preview, but becoming blurry as soon as I push the button or displaying a completely blurry picture both in preview and after taking the picture.
It is really annoying and I cannot use the camera like this, therefore, I took it to the shop where I bought my camera and they sent it to repair. When it came back, it had exactly the same problem, nothing has changed.
The difficulty is that since it only happens outdoors when photographing landscapes, I cannot show the problem to the shop assistant, only the photos that I have taken and that turned out blurry. She thinks that it's my fault for having shaky hands, but it is not the case. Also, during the first month, I never experienced this problem.
Can anybody help me, even just with ideas about where to turn to or what to do in this case?
Thank you so much!
Judit

G