Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<

Thu 15-Nov-12 06:43 AM | edited Fri 16-Nov-12 05:02 AM by moresnowdays
For sale is some great equipment in like new condition. I'm rather particular, so when I say like new, I mean like it just came out of the box from the factory! Not like some on flea bay that sends things along dirty with overlooked blemishes!

I take great care of my gear, always kept in clean smoke free home. This is lightly used stuff, not professionally beat. Everything is in proper working order, no wear and tear. Some even recently serviced by Nikon as a checkup that I do just to know it's all good. All gear comes with original accessories and packaging content/materials. Only exception is the D7000, not sure if I can find the original box for some reason, but everything else is there. All Gear is US, not gray market!!! Be careful of gray market stuff, Nikon will NOT service it ever (unless you're willing to research which country it came from and ship it overseas, I'm not sure then).

Nikon D7000 DSLR- Like new, still under Nikon Warranty, very little use. Only about 3500 shutter acuations. Pro Camera, amazing quality for either Pro, or the hobbyist that wants Pro quality. These cameras are both rated to last beyond 150,000 shutter actuations; basically they have barely been used. Asking $875.00

Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 D lens- Like new, this was serviced by Nikon to make sure it is in top condition recently not long ago. Pro built constant aperture, amazing results. One of my favorites, hate to see it go. Asking $955.00 (for the full asking price I'll through in a B&W uv filter.)

Nikon 35mm f1.8 G lens- Like new, this is a great little gem. So light and compact, fast aperture for shots in lower light, or to freeze the action. Asking $175.00

Nikon SB 700 flashgun- Like new. Basically it was only used on couple of occasions. Recently discovered I am missing the retail box, but everything else is there as pictured below. Asking $265.00

Serious Inquiries only! I know what I have, and it's in great condition, so prices are firm.

Pics added, more pics in following posts.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)