New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D7000, Lenses etc. - SOLD

Wed 21-Mar-12 01:36 PM | edited Sat 24-Mar-12 05:49 PM by sdsyver
I am selling some of my current gear to pay for a different system. I would prefer to sell in Canada and as a package but would consider selling individually. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

- Nikon D7000. Like New. It was purchased last November. Camera comes with extra battery, original box and papers. Asking $1050

- Nikon SB700 Flash. Like New. Includes original box and papers. Used twice. $325

- Nikon 18-200 VRI. Great condition. Includes original box and papers, UV Filter and hood. Asking $550

- Sigma AF 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM zoom lens (for Nikon DX). Like New. Purchased in October of last year. Paid $825. Includes original box and papers, UV filter and hood. Asking $750

If one of you wants the entire kit I will include a Lowepro Nova 4 Shoulder bag at no extra cost.

G