New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon AF-S 500 f/4 G ED VRII – Product #2172

directordj directordj

Is from: Lawrenceville, US
72 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
directordj Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jun 2011
Wed 14-Sep-16 12:48 AM
Selling USA Lens - Nikon AF-S 500 f/4 G ED VRII – Product #2172 – Price $6,495
This lens is in excellent condition and was always covered with LensCoat Neoprene Cover shown in attached pictures. Glass is pristine with no marks or scratches. Body has no scratches; there are minor rubs on the outside of the barrel where the metal of hood cover attaches (see pictures). This lens functions perfectly.
Included in sale are all items shown in Picture #1 that normally come with this item (CT-504 trunk case; lens hood; 2 lens straps; 52mm drop-in NC filter; soft front lens cover in black; and Nikon lens foot). In addition, I include a Really Right Stuff Model LCF-16 Replacement Foot, and a Nikon CPL1L 52mm Circular Polarizer Drop-in Filter (Nikon Product # 2474)($269 new).
I have been a Nikonian since 2011 and have sold and purchased several items on Nikonians.org.
PayPal only and seller will pay that fee. Seller and Buyer will share CONUS lower 48 ground shipping and insurance. Please contact me via email on this site.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G