New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 85mm f1.4g - REDUCED

Tue 08-Mar-16 05:23 AM | edited Sat 06-Feb-16 02:47 AM by guyparker
Selling a lot of my pro Nikon kit as I'm not getting much use out of it lately so I've decided to sell.

It's only been used a handful of times and as such is in very nearly new condition other than the normal signs of use on the inside of the lens hood. Come with lens hood, original box, caps etc. It was official UK stock, not a grey import.

Happy to provide photos if needed, but you honestly couldn't tell it from new so there's not much to see other than it looks like the Nikon 85mm f1.4g!!

I'd prefer to sell within the UK ideally and am more than happy for buyer to inspect in person - I'm based in Warwickshire.

Looking for £840 including recorded, signed for delivery!!!

G