New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 80 - 200 mm Nikon 80 - 200 mm f/2.8 D lens

mac163 mac163

Is from: Greenloaning, UK
337 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mac163 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006
Thu 06-Aug-15 06:14 PM
I am selling my Nikon 80 - 200 mm f/2.8 D Zoom Lens, it is in mint condition and optics and auto focus work perfectly. This lens is still produced by Nikon and produces stunning images and it is about half the price of the newer 70 - 200 mm VR lenses.
It is a full pro lens and built "like a tank" for every day use. If you are not sure of this lens's reputation then an internet search will prove it's worth, only selling because it is not getting used as I have mainly been doing longer reach wildlife shots now.
This is a UK sourced lens and as an added bonus it is fitted with the sun shade from the 70 - 200mm model as this is a better design.
Supplied in original box and with hard carry case. This lens will work equally well on both DX and FX sensor bodies.
Price - £435 + £15 postage as a paypal gift or bank transfer or cash on collection if it is easier .... also welcome to view if you are anywhere near the Dunblane area in Scotland.
Cheers
Mac

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G