Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 300mm F2.8 ED II - SOLD

NeoK

Is from: Falls Church, US
13 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
NeoK Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2012
Mon 08-Aug-16 06:46 AM | edited Thu 29-Sep-16 06:50 PM by NeoK
Local NOVA sports photographer in the process of upgrading my gear. For sale is a 300mm F2.8 ED II. Nikon’s lightest 300mm F2.8 lens. It’s in pretty good shape. I am the second owner and its been used for sports and portraits. The lens was cleaned and checked last year by APS Photo Service. The mounting ring was replaced. As expected, the lens is very sharp; Focus is fast and quiet. The body is in very good shape with only a few minor nicks. Willing to send detailed pics for interested parties.
Really hate to sell it as I always seem to end up with another one, but I’m upgrading my long telephoto lenses and need the cash. Price is $2,600 for everything pictured, and I’ll include the Wimberley plate and the Aqua-tech rain jacket, hood and soft lens cap. Paypal accepted. You pay the fees and I’ll ship it. Thanks for looking.

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G