New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikkor and Sigma Lenses, Think Tank Camera Bags

agitater agitater

Is from: Toronto, CA
4663 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
agitater Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Registered since 17th Jan 2007
Sun 19-Feb-12 06:30 PM | edited Mon 20-Feb-12 07:16 PM by agitater
I am selling some underused gear. I prefer a Canadian sale, but I'll ship to the U.S. as well as long as the buyer is willing to pay the exact cost for tracked shipping with full insurance.

Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G IF-ED DX zoom lens. Excellent condition. Original box and papers, Nikon hood. This is a very sharp, very fast lens. Whether you're an amateur or a pro, this is the foundational DX lens for all Nikon bodies with APS-C/DX sensors. Purchased new at Henry's. $725 plus $20 shipping anywhere in Canada.

Nikkor AF-D 24-85mm f/2.8-4.0 zoom lens with micro capability. This lens is basically brand new and rarely used. Original box and papers of course. This 24-85 is very sharp, versatile and offer macro shooting at reasonble distances and magnification. It's one of Nikon's great walkabout lenses. Purchased new at Henry's. $375 plus $20 shipping anywhere in Canada.

SOLD -thank you - Nikkor AF-S 10-24mm f3.5-4.5G DX Nikkor wide angle zoom lens. New condition. Sharp and fast. Original box and papers. Nikon hood.

Sigma AF 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM zoom lens (for Nikon DX). Perfect condition. Includes Sigma hood. Original box and papers. Originally purchased from Downtown Camera. $475 plus $20 for shipping anywhere in Canada.

Think Tank Urban Disguise 30. Perfect condition. Black. Complete set of dividers. Strap is unused. $90 plus $20 for shipping anywhere in Canada.

Think Tank Urban Disguise 40. Perfect condition. Black. Complete set of dividers. Strap is unused. $105 plus $20 for shipping anywhere in Canada.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

G