Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikkor and Sigma ART Lenses, All, Unused, Boxed and 100% MINT+ - SOLD

Thu 22-Sep-16 01:25 PM | edited Sun 25-Sep-16 08:49 AM by bherman01545

1 - MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery charger, boxed and new – Asking: $37.50 (net to me) shipped within the USA

1 - AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens, again, boxed and new. Totally unused and unmounted. I will include the optional Nikon RT-1 Tripod Mount Ring For 70-200mm f/4G Lens, (Cost me $169.00) with the lens. This is one of Nikon’s best zoom lenses according to DxO Mark.
Asking: $1050.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

1 – Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens again, boxed and new. Totally unused and unmounted.
Asking: $750.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

1 - Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F, boxed, unused and unmounted - New, Boxed and Complete!

I purchased this for a project two months ago and never ended up by using it. I will also include a brand-new and boxed Sigma Art Dock for Nikon ($59.95 value)

I can furnish a copy of the bill of sale as well.
Asking: $725.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

1 – Sigma 50mm F/1.4 ART Lens for Nikon F, boxed, unused and unmounted - New, Boxed and Complete!
I purchased this for a project two months ago and never ended up by using it. I will also include a brand-new and boxed Sigma Art Dock for Nikon ($59.95 value)
Asking: $825.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Reason why I’m selling this new equipment? I’m standardizing on my mirrorless system.

Every item is Nikon or Sigma USA and has been registered. Each Nikkor lens has the Nikkor 5-year extended warranty, and the Sigma has the 3-year extended warranty.

I can furnish you with a copy of a bill of sale for warranty purposes, but check my feedback here, and on EBay under (hermab) you’ll find nothing better. This stuff is 100% new and under warranty.

Thanks
Brad
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

G