Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Mint Nikon D300 Canadian in Origninal Box with all accessories - SOLD

jwrupley jwrupley

Is from: Holland, PA, US
166 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jwrupley Registered since 25th Apr 2008
Mon 17-Sep-12 03:58 PM | edited Thu 04-Oct-12 07:35 PM by jwrupley
I would like to sell my D300 which is in mint mint condition with less than 3,000 clicks. This is a canadian model purchased from Henry's Camera in Toronto and I have the orginal invoice from 2009 for $1400. U.S buyers can ship to Henry's for repairs, if required at Nikon Canada. Asking $575.00 USD. This camera is registered on Nikon Canada. Pictures are attached. Paypal and shipping included in price. However, buyer is responsible for any customs that may be due. This is a great camera for the price. Camera was a backup that rarely made it out of my camera pack.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

JW Rupley
--------

Photo Shoots are like a box of chocolates, you just never know what you might get!

My Gallery

My Other Gallery
http://johnwrupley.zenfolio.com/
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G