New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Markins P200u Camera Plate for D200 - £25.00 delivered

Bronte

Is from: Pickering, UK
135 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bronte Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Aug 2006
Sun 26-Jun-16 01:15 PM
Perfect condition Markins P200u Camera Plate for use with the Nikon D200., Bought from the Photopro shop a few years ago, these are now listed at €54 plus delivery. So why not beat the recent Sterling falls and buy this mint example instead.

Flanges on the plate fit precisely to the contours of the base plate on your D200, eliminating any risk of the plate twisting when using heavy lenses. Once mounted, the plate allows for rapid and secure mounting to any Arca Swiss compatible tripod head.

The plate also features a normal threaded mounting hole so that you can fix the camera to non Arca heads or monopods without having to remove it from the camera first. The slot at the end allows for the attachment of a hand strap if desired. The plate mounts to the base of the camera using the captive screw and standard hex spanner - supplied.

Price includes delivery within the UK by First Class Signed For post. If you are in the EU please send me your details and I will quote you a delivery cost.

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Bronte
A Nikonian in North Yorkshire

visit my website at www.pcphotographic.co.uk
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G