New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE

Sun 13-Jul-08 07:38 PM | edited Thu 24-Jul-08 06:46 AM by rmigliaccio
Both of the following lenses have USA warranties and were purchased last summer from B&H and Adorama. I am the only owner. I have all the original paperwork, instruction booklets, warranty cards, pouches and boxes. They both have the original front and back lens caps. They are both in like new condition as neither have seen but a few times usage. I am located in Maryland, in the USA. I will also have to insure the items below, so that will be included with part of the shipping price. I will have to get your location and check with FEDEX, UPS or the US PRIORITY MAIL for pricing on shipping and insurance costs to your area.

The first lens I have for SALE is a Nikkor VR 80-400 mm f4.5-f5.6 D ED AF for $1,225.00 USD plus shipping. US only.

SOLD - The second lens I have for SALE is a Nikkor 85 mm f1.4 IF AF for $875.00 USD plus shipping. US only. NOTE: The Metal Hood that comes with this lens has two small dings on the outside of it and is only cosmetic. There are no dents in the Metal Hood. I clumsily dropped the Metal Hood trying to get it screwed onto the lens. The lens is in perfect condition.

I have a 120 GB Giga Vu Pro Evolution also acquired last summer. I received this as a gift and have downloaded to it only once. I just don't need this piece of equipment. I am asking $500.00 USD plus shipping. US only. I just looked at ADORAMA and they are selling this item for $879.95.

SOLD - I have one 67mm CP 13 polarizer filter by Nikon for $60.00 USD plus shipping.

One SOLD - I also have two 77 mm UV Super Multicoated Hoya filters that I will sell for $30.00 each USD plus shipping. US only.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE
                              Reply message RE: Lens and More FOR SALE REDUCTION

G