New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Leica M240 Silver Chrome, Unused, Pristine, Zero Actuations, Boxed, Warranty through 11/2017 and Leica Lenses!

Wed 24-Feb-16 03:53 PM
I have a new Leica M240 Silver Chrome that was purchased as a backup body in November 2015 and has never left the box. I registered the camera, but the Leica Warranty is valid until 11/2017. The camera is unused, pristine with "ZERO" actuations. It still has the plastic on the LCD and the bottom plate, as the camera has never left the box, except to photograph it.

It comes with everything that ships from the factory. I will also include an extra new Leica OEM battery pack.

Asking: $4650.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

-------------------------------

I have for sale an absolutely mint, unused, Leica 28mm F2 Summicron M ASPH, 6-Bit, ref: 11604 - Boxed, Unused, Pristine, with pretty much the full Passport Warranty Until 12/2018!

This is one of the sharpest 28mm lenses in any system.

You'll save about $1300.00 over a new one in NY, and there is no difference whatsoever! You will get my Passport Warranty card, box, papers, caps and case (everything)

Asking: $2399.00 (net to me) Shipping included within the USA

-------------------------------

I have for sale an absolutely mint, unused, Leica 50mm F2 Summicron M 6-Bit, ref: 11826 - Boxed, Unused, Pristine, with pretty much the full Passport Warranty Until 12/2018!

This is one of the sharpest 50mm lenses in any system.

You'll save hundreds over a new one in NY, and there is no difference whatsoever! You will get my Passport Warranty card, box, papers, caps and case (everything)

Asking: $1500.00 (net to me) Shipping included within the USA

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)