New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Interest in F-era gear on nikonians?

ZoneV

Is from: US
3612 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ZoneV Registered since 07th Jan 2005
Thu 05-Jul-12 01:23 PM | edited Thu 05-Jul-12 01:26 PM by ZoneV
I may be in a position later this year to sell some Nikon F-era gear that belonged to a relative who no longer needs/wants it. Various vintage F Photomic Bodies (FTN and TN), as well a number of the more desireable popular, classic non-AI prime lenses. And some oddball stuff like Vivitar lenses, etc. A fairly extensive range of stuff.

Is there much interest amongst nikonians for purchasing this sort of equipment? I might just buy everything outright from him because he has the F2 I'm interested in, but he doesn't have desire to go through the mechanics of selling online. He has tried locally, but with little luck. If I do, I want to sell off almost everything. As long as I have the time, and everything goes smoothly, I enjoy the selling process. If I do end up buying the kit and selling most of the items, it would be ideal to do so on here.

So, might anyone be interested in some of this sort of stuff? I'm trying to gague interest. If I don't get any replies, I'll assume that nikonians is a poor place to try to sell. But hopefully there is still enthusiasm and are still nikonians looking for some of this equipment.

Nikon user since 2000

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Interest in F-era gear on nikonians?

G