Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon DX lenses 18-200 (reduced), 12-24 SOLD, and 50 1.4 D SOLD - SOLD

dearnold dearnold

Is from: Encinitas, US
44 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dearnold Registered since 27th Nov 2005
Sun 28-Aug-16 04:00 PM | edited Mon 29-Aug-16 08:24 PM by dearnold
I'm completely full frame now and these lenses need to be re-homed. I'm the original owner; they all are barely used and in excellent condition. Glass is pristine in all three.
PayPal and shipping CONUS only included.

1. Price reduced to $390. Nikon 18-200 f/3.5-5.6 G ED VRII - includes original box, manual, front & back caps, lens hood, and cloth bag. Also includes Luminesque 72mm UV and 72mm circular polarizer filter kit, extra lens hood & extra front lens cap. Like new condition. Price $425.

2. SOLD Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED Lens. Outstanding wide angle lens for DX cameras. Great lens for landscapes & real estate. I am the original owner. Lens is in good/excellent condition – used very little. Glass is pristine. The Hoya filter has been on the lens since the lens was new so the front edge of the filter shows a bit of wear (has no effect on image quality).
Includes original box, extra lens hood (2 total), front and back caps, original user guide & papers, soft case, and the Hoya 77mm UV filter.
Price: $425

3. SOLD Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D Autofocus Lens. Great fast prime. Rarely used. Glass is pristine. Includes original box, front and rear caps, manual plus the optional rubber lens hood (HR-2) and Tiffen UV protective filter. Price: $175

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Dianne Arnold
So much gear, so little time!

G