New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon D600 Body Only with Vertax Battery Grip

a4str a4str

Is from: Custer WI, US
331 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
a4str Registered since 28th Jun 2012
Wed 17-Aug-16 06:39 PM
Nikon D600 body only with Vertax D14 Battery Grip. $950. 4630 Shutter Count. Condition is excellent both cosmetically and functionally ( no scratches dings etc) for both the camera and the grip. Includes all items shown in the photo. I have sold a few things on EBay with 100% satisfaction - (wiforesterbob). I use this camera as a backup and I have used it so little I really can't justify keeping it any longer. Payment via Paypal only (I will pay fees). I will pay shipping to CONUS from Wisconsin. PM me if interested and for additional photos. I will offer this until Aug. 27th.

Click on image to view larger version
Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

My Website: http://wyndehill.vrforesters.com

G