Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS Nikon D100 w/grip

Wed 03-Sep-03 07:16 AM
For Sale one Nikon D100 with MB-D100 grip and two Nikon EN-EL3's

The camera comes with original boxes, software, LCD cover, strap and cables. (I will also include the orginal sales slip) Firmware ver2 is on the camera.

The camera function great, I have taken about 4000 pictures. The only mark on the camera is on the bottom edge by the battery door. small knick from removing the door to add the grip to the camera.

The MB-D100 is also in great condition, no marks. The white markings on the buttons have worn off. And I am missing the sync cover. (will order new one from nikon today) No Box for the grip.

Also included in the price is a Nikon 50mm F1.4D lens. normal handling marks on the mount and body. No Box.

And finally will include on Ridata 256mb card with the camera.

I will pay shipping in the 48 states. Will insure and provide tracking numbers.

Price $1600

Selling because I am cleaning myself of upcoming debt. (can we say D2h??)
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS Nikon D100 w/grip

G