Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS Nikon AF-S VR-Nikkor 70-200 VRI f2.8 G with Kirk LP-45 Foot - $1100 - SOLD

vdubgeek

Is from: Grayslake, US
38 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vdubgeek Registered since 27th Sep 2004
Sun 13-Mar-16 10:59 PM | edited Wed 13-Apr-16 10:21 AM by vdubgeek
I'm looking to sell my 70-200 VRI f2.8 lens. I purchased this lens here on Nikonians roughly 5 years ago, and haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would. The lens is in excellent shape, with clean optics. The Glass is clean, and has had a protective filter on it since I purchased the lens. Minor cosmetic quibble would be that the rubber focus and zoom rings are showing signs of oxidation due to age.

I've replaced the foot, with a Kirk LP-45 arca-swiss foot. I have the original lens bag, lens hood, original foot, and paperwork.

I'm asking $1100 or best reasonable offer. I accept Paypal or Dwolla. If you are paying by paypal, I only ask that you cover the 3% processing fee. I will cover insurance and shipping in continental usa. If you have questions, please PM me.

Thanks

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS Nikon AF-S VR-Nikkor 70-200 VRI f2.8 G with Kir... - SOLD

G