New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 70-300VR f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED

lucai

Is from: London, CA
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
lucai Registered since 31st Aug 2014
Fri 19-Sep-14 08:52 PM | edited Fri 19-Sep-14 09:19 PM by lucai
Hey all! I've just recently acquired a 70-200 2.8 and i'm not using the 200-300 range much anymore so i can't justify keeping two zoom lenses so gotta let this guy go:

Lens is in great shape, i'm the only owner, glass is flawless, exterior is as well, only thing that isn't is the lens cap that got scuffed from being off the lens. I haven't shot with it that much either and i baby my gear, probably under 200 shots with it as i usually shoot primes. It's never been dropped, never been in rain and the AF works great.

Was purchased brand new in Ottawa 2 years ago and i'm looking to get 375$ with shipping included anywhere in Canada, will ship to the US but you'll have to cover the difference in shipping costs which will be around 20$. Open to offers especially trades for prime lenses, thanks!

I have really good feedback with high priced gear on here :
http://www.talkbass.com/members/lucai.45173

And my ebay has 8 transactions at 100% satisfaction (username adami1987 )

You can reach me at lucaijohnson@gmail.com or
www.fb.com/lucaijohnson

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G