Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS NIKON 28-70mm 2.8 "THE BEAST" EXCELLENT CONDITION

director1101

Is from: US
171 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
director1101 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009
Wed 21-Dec-11 04:40 PM | edited Thu 22-Dec-11 06:46 PM by director1101
This Nikon 28-70mm 2.8 lens is in excellent condition...Autofocus is instant and accurate and sharp...NO FOCUS SQUEEK as some lenses do..The reason I am selling this lens is that I have 2 this one is not used...has had a filter on it since day one for protection and has been kept in a padded case...Included is the lens, front and back lens caps, leather lens protective case with strap and the original box as new..This is a US lens (see picture for serial number...I used this lens on a D700 and D7000 with excellent results before I purchased a 24-70mm and I can see no difference in the two lenses...this lens performs just as well at the higher priced 24-70mm..as I mentioned I also have another copy of this 28-70mm which is also excellent..This lens has never been abused, dropped and is cosmetically excellent with very good pro glass...
I have purchased and sold on Nikonians and have a 100% feedback on *bay with over 1200 auctions...
Price is $1,050.00 firm (I paid 1,400.00) and I accept PayPal gift and will pay shipping to lower US 48..please email me for any additional information...I love to use this lens and you will be pleased...I am 65 and will be selling other Nikon Pro lenses in the near future..thanks for looking

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G