Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS:D2X and All Lens, Accessories.

Fri 25-May-07 06:51 PM
CAMERA:

Nikon D2X
D2x: body with less than 1500 actuations. It has been barely used,. Body is super clean with no marks or dings. It comes with original box, paperwork and all accessories..
• Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (EN-EL4)
• Multi Voltage AC 100-240v Quick Charger (MH-21)
• USB Cable
• A/V Cable
• Type-B Focusing Screen
• LCD Monitor Cover (BM-3)
• Body Cap
• Software CD-ROM
• Instruction Booklets
Asking $2850.00

LENS:

***SOLD***17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor: Glass and body are perfect and very clean.. It comes with original box and accessories. Asking $950.00. If bought with camera body, I will sell for $850.00

70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor: This is like new and beautiful. I have mounted it less than half a dozen times. Again, it comes with original box and all accessories. Asking $1425.00

24-120mm f3.5-5.6 AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor. Again like new. Very clean. Original box??? And accessories. Asking $440.00

60mm f2.8D AF Micro/Macro Nikkor.Again like new. Used fewer than a dozen times. Original box and accessories. Asking $320.00

ACCESERORIES:

SB-800 i-TTL Shoe Mount Flash Nikon. As all of the above, very clean and looks like
new. Original box and accessories. Asking $300.00

***SALE PENDING***Nikon TTL Macro Speedlight Ring Flash SB-29s. Includes leather case and 3 original adapters. See this link for info. http://www.pbase.com/mikench/sb29s
Asking $ 90.00

6x Carbon Fiber Tripod Gitzo G1258, Like new. Used maybe 4 times, I have original box, if you really want it. Asking $ 400.00

***SOLD****Carbon Fiber Gitzo G1569 Monopod. Like new. The G1568 is a four section monopod that weighs 1 lb, yet will accept a maximum load of 8.75 lbs. Asking $ 190.00

Gitzo carrying case for both of the above . Asking $60.00 If you buy both of the above, I will include it.

Acratech Ultimate Ballhead with 2 Nikon quick release plates. Asking $ 240.00 with plates.

I am the original owner of all of the items and they are all USA, not grey-market.. I will accept USPS money orders, certified checks and Pay Pal; I will send items once funds have cleared. Shipping will depend on your location and insurance.
I am retired now and injured my back. This camera is the best I have every owned, but is too much camera for me anymore.

I can send pics of any or all on request.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have via email . See my EBay ratings… tweaver999.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS:D2X and All Lens, Accessories.
Reply message RE: FS OR FT:D2X and All Lens, Accessories.

G