New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FOR SALE NIKON D750 UK STOCK BRAND NEW 17 ACTUATIONS - SOLD

oliker

Is from: Manchester, UK
98 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
oliker Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Thu 14-Jul-16 09:53 AM | edited Fri 19-Aug-16 09:30 AM by oliker
Hello Everyone

NIKON D750 FOR SALE NEW UK STOCK

I have for sale the above camera which was new on the 11 July 2016 all I have done is removed it from the box, charged the Battery and fired off a few shots to test it.total actuations are 17!!.This was supplied from Wex in the UK as a Insurance replacement.It is absolutely genuine and spotless.

This Is a UK sale only item is In South Manchester Area

My Reason for sale is,even though I would like to keep it, is I am at heart a Wildlife Photographer and Fancy a D500 and cant afford to have both.So it has to go I`m afraid

PHOTOS OF CAMERA ARE AT www.keolle.zenfolio.com just srcoll down and they are there.

PRICE ***** £1199 OVNO****** ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME.

STRICTLY UK SALE ONLY

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G