New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

F2AS and FE Bodies for Sale

Wolphin Wolphin

Is from: Calgary, CA
165 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Wolphin Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Mar 2012
Thu 29-Mar-12 04:22 PM
I have 2 old 35mm Nikon bodies:

• Nikon F2AS with DP-12 head: looking for about $300 (obo), as I have seen them up on sites for about that
  • Nikon FE: Hoping to get $50

• These bodies are probably purchased in the 1970's by my dad (who was a professional photographer), until he died in '93. They have been sitting in storage since then collecting dust. Both are believed to be in full working order (don't have any film to try it with), but will be sold as-is.

I am looking to see if I have any accessories to send with either, and will not them here. Right now, I am trying to decide if and which of the 5 lenses that was with them I want to keep for my D7000 and which I want to sell.

I will be covering the lens collar, as I don't have body caps for them (My mom said he had tossed most of the lens and body caps!).

Trying to make a little money to help get a new ultra-wide angle lens!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G