New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Epson 7800 Printer for sale

barrywesthead barrywesthead

Is from: Toronto, CA
2032 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
barrywesthead Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise,... Registered since 06th Nov 2006
Wed 19-Jan-11 01:06 PM | edited Wed 19-Jan-11 01:09 PM by barrywesthead
For sale:

One Epson Stylus Pro 7800 Wide Format Printer. I am the original owner. Very light use for fine art prints. No commercial use.
Stand and paper catcher included.

$1,100.00

Also included:

Approximately 1/2 full set of ink cartridges.

Imageprint Colorbyte RIP with Phatte Black option and accompanying Phatte black ink cartridge.

Phatte Black technology completely eliminates the need for switching between Matte and Photo black.

Since new I have never had to power clean the nozzles. Even after months of sitting 1 or 2 light cleanings and it’s ready to go.

Since I bought a 9900, the 7800 is not getting enough use. The quality of prints between the two is almost indistinguishable.

Will deliver and help set up in southern Ontario for $100. plus gas.

Barry
http://art2printimages.com

G