New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Dxo optics pro 11 question please?

Thu 06-Oct-16 03:17 PM
Hi guys
Only my second post so be gentle .
I`m trialling a few image processing apps at the moment and wondering about a strange quirk I`ve noticed in Dxo optics pro 11 and if anyone else has noticed it?.
I launch Dxo and select two frames to show before and after images, I select the image which goes into both frames with the indicator showing its working on the right hand image (default DXO settings). Now what I`ve noticed is that just before the right hand `after` image has finished its processing the left hand `before` image flickers and goes ever so slightly darker giving the impression that the processed image has had more done to it than maybe it has??.I`m wondering if anyone else has noticed this as it does it for every image I try?.
My dslr is a Nikon D5500 and Dxo Optics pro 11 is running on a Windows 10 64 bit machine.
Many thanks
Steve

G