New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

DF Body (Black)

JonK JonK

Is from: Alexandria, US
9717 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife,... Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2004
Wed 20-Jul-16 09:38 PM
Selling my beloved black Df to acquire a D500 (I”m keeping by D810, and higher authority says I cannot own three bodies simultaneously).

The camera is in almost perfect condition, and is just back today from Authorized Photo Service where it received a new focusing screen and full CLA. It has about 11,000 shutter activations. It comes with the body cap, two batteries, battery charger, and a spare battery compartment door.

Asking $1,750, and I will pay CONUS shipping.

Jon Kandel
A New York City Nikonian and Team Member
Please visit my website and critique the images!
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: DF Body (Black)

G