Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D800 Body + 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II paired. Both USA - SOLD

ClickCardo

Is from: Upstate, US
289 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ClickCardo Registered since 23rd Dec 2005
Tue 16-Oct-12 12:00 PM | edited Tue 20-Nov-12 10:13 AM by ClickCardo
Bought brand new Nikon D800 with a brand new Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II at the end of July due to strictly NAS syndrome. My conscience tells me these are both more than I really need so if I do not take too much loss I'll sell them now and wait for my skills to someday match up or prices come down.

Both items come with Nikon boxes with full retail sale contents, eg: battery, manual, hood, case, etc. Both items were used very little and are like brand new.

Please note these were bought from a CA photo store together and I only plan on selling them that way to a single lucky buyer.

The buyer must pay using USA PayPal and have the combo shipped to their PayPal VERIFIED address where it must be signed for at delivery. I think this protects everybody best.

Now for the money details : all items will sell for a total of $4,675. I believe that to be a very fair price.

I pay the full 3% PayPal cost.

It will be shipped insured w/signature required and I'm in upstate NY.
So I'm charging 1 of 2 flat rates to ship. $35 east of the Mississippi and $50 west. To soften this I will add an extra EN-EL15 battery and Kirk L-Bracket.

I'd really like to keep this pair in the Nikonians family so I will wait a few weeks before going another route.

Please reply using the e-mail route since I'll see that sooner.

Thanks
Richard
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D800 Body + 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II paired. Both USA - SOLD

G