New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D750 24-120 4G VR Kit Less than 1,000 shutter actuations

pics pics

Is from: Port Orchard, US
61 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pics Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2017 Registered since 18th Mar 2008
Thu 13-Oct-16 12:15 PM | edited Thu 13-Oct-16 02:51 PM by pics
I have been using a D300 for years and made an impulse purchase of the FX format D750. I have decided that DX suits my needs better. If you are thinking of getting a new D750 and don't want to pay retail, this is a great buy. The kit was purchased recently from B & H and is a US market product. Asking $2,200 delivered in the US only.
p.s.- the kit includes a WD My Book 4TB storage drive (unopened and still plastic wrapped).

For additional information or questions, contact me.

Ray

Never get so busy making a living---
that you forget to make a life.

G