New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D300 w/Nikon 18-200 VR, Sigma 30 and more - SOLD

Mon 09-Aug-10 03:12 PM | edited Wed 11-Aug-10 05:09 PM by tuthill
I haven't been using my D300 (less than 1500 clicks)as my D700 hasn't required a backup so far. I'd like to sell the following as a package and will not dicker or split up the package. Included is:

Nikon D300 with all accessories and packaging (Canadian model)
Nikon 18-200 VR (the original one) (Canadian model)
Kirk QR plate for D300
David Busch's Nikon D300 Guide to Digital SLR Photography
Wired remote
Extra EN-EL3e battery
Sandisk 4 gig CF card
Phottix battery grip w/car adapter

I'm am also throwing in a Sigma 30mm f1.4 lens. Some of the paint has flecked off the lens body and the focus gears are noisy. The glass is in good condition. This lens is included as is and for no charge.

I would like $1450 Canadian. I will cover shipping and insurance via Canada Post and Paypal fees.

Some pictures of the gear are at:

http://tuthill.smugmug.com/Things/D300/13273310_QC5kp/

Email me if interested.

G