New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Copying selected images within PhotoMechanic

Nikon32250 Nikon32250

Is from: Jacksonville, US
4463 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004
Wed 10-Feb-16 11:28 PM
I am trying to see if there is an easier way to copy my selected images to a new folder. Once I have ingested my images, I go through the standard grading into winners, superior etc. Once I have done that I want to transfer just those images to a new folder. Right now the only way I figured out how to do this is to highlight each image, and then click on Copy and save them in a new folder. Is there a way in which I can simply tell the program to only copy images that meet certain criteria such as being winners, superior or having x number of stars?

Graham
Living near Jacksonville Beach, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G