New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Batch Processing Question

adamojr

Is from: Munhall, US
212 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
adamojr Registered since 01st Nov 2002
Sat 05-Apr-03 09:53 PM
I shoot youth sports and I just finished my website. I'm going to post the action shots so parents can buy the photos on the web. My site accepts 500 pixels on the long side and converts them into thumbnails for quick viewing. Clicking on the thumbnail will display the 500 pixel image.
I usually post 50 to 80 images per game. Here's what I want the batch process to do.

1. Re size the images to 500 pixels.
2. Overlay a watermark on each image.
3. Save the files.

I already have a watermark created and saved as a layer in a .psd file. For some reason, I can't seem to record an action that works.

Does anyone out there have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance for any help or direction.

Adam

Adam

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you aren't close enough." Robert Capa
www.primetimeshots.com
www.sportsshooter.com/adamojr

G