Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Is it possible to take these kinds of shots in a DF ?

fldr

Cebu City, PH
59 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
fldr Registered since 31st Jan 2014
Mon 10-Feb-14 12:44 AM | edited Mon 10-Feb-14 12:48 AM by fldr

Hi guys,

Ive used a friend's D3 in single mode, continius focus to shoot these kind of moving subjects. I don't want to purchase a D4 as these kind of shots im using as samples are only 10% of what i shoot. I rarely shoot these kind of pix. Most of my shots are street photo, travel and journalism, portraits... if you guys feel these are manageable in a df, then i'm closer to buying a DF then. I would prefer a df in all honestly to a D800.

Pls advice. Thanks

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

a day before this main event i used a Fuji x series and unfortunately a lot of them came out blurred. It was just not fast enough, but the D3 nailed these shots quite well..... These people move forward and backward so af tracking has to be quite fast to be in focus. I use single shot in most of the time...thanks

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is it possible to take these kinds of shots in a DF...

G