Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 posts about to start a decline?

EYeye

FORT WORTH, US
405 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
EYeye Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Sep 2012
Sat 09-Nov-13 03:14 AM

It seems to me from watching awhile that there is a natural procession in the dominant camera body being dissected/debated/lauded/hated/complained of/fawned over, and that the D600 post, long exasperatingly too frequent for the D4 and D3 lovers, is at the beginning of its decline.

This seems to happen when the SECOND newer body is released from the body in question - and now we have seen a D610 and DF; hence the likely decline of D600 posts.

I personally wish the D3 and D4 folks would post more, as I feel I have much to learn from their posts, especially ones illustrated with actual photos for the purpose, but sadly do not see enough of these of late.

My first digital was the D80, and the trend has been evident at least to me ever since I began to lurk here then.

FWIW: love my D600! Still shooting D80 and happy within its limitations.

Post on DF lovers/haters, etc., but I will linger over the D3, D4, D600, and D800 (well some of them) posts!

EYeye

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 posts about to start a decline?

G