Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Are there more problems with the D600 than other new cameras

AWD265

Indian Land, US
93 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
AWD265 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Nov 2012
Wed 14-Aug-13 09:32 PM | edited Wed 14-Aug-13 10:44 PM by AWD265

I see a lot of adverts for refurbished D600's running into the hundreds of units being offered.

This is not reassuring as I want to buy a full frame camera and don't want to buy trouble.

Are these returns "normal" or is there a problem with the D600?

Regards,

Norman Silva.

I enjoy shooting both my 35-70 and 45-70

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Are there more problems with the D600 than other ne...

G